An ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of FRP composites and Epoxy castings for use in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil applications. Ashok Industries was established in the year 2000. We are involved in the manufacture of FRP composites and epoxy insulators, epoxy castings that are widely used for the following
Our mission and commitment is “We are committed to understanding our customer requirements and will strive to conform to their requirements with the required quality in a timely and cost effective method”We have devised a well thought out and result oriented quality procedure that is integrated with the manufacturing process.
Manufacturer of FRP/ GRP composites and Epoxy castings.
An ISO 9001:2008 certified
Established in the year 2000.
FRP Used in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and many more applications.
· Electrical insulation in Transformers, switch gears, motors, generators and transmission and distribution equipment.
· Supports & barriers in the mechanical, civil and transport industry.
· Cable trays, gratings and barriers in the chemical industry.
· FRP Settlers, FRP / GRP decking sheets in the marine industry
· Supports and Root joints in the wind blade manufacturing.
Full fledged State of the art manufacturing and testing facility
Highly process driven manufacturing with Microsoft Navison ERP software.
To deliver the best in engineered solutions by constantly improving and striving for customer delight.
Understand the customer requirement and deliver value, profitably.
· FRP/GRP composites are manufactured using a highly process oriented manufacturing process.
· Process controlled with equipments and pre-researched parameters.
· Raw materials are best in class and are periodically tested in house and at third party labs.
· Trained and experienced staff and workers ensuring the process compliance.
· Sampling plans ensure validation of end customer requirements at our in-house lab.
· Full trace ability of the batches produced guarantee a fool proof system to check and correct errors if any.
Research and Development
Only after the above tests are done, We allow our range for further dispatch to our clients.
*Your information is safe with us.
The R&D experts thoroughly analyze the development on different parameters. Only after the confirmation about its feasibility and efficacy, it is recommended to the concerned department for incorporation in the product manufacturing cycle.
Full comprehensive range of fibreglass reinforced plastics (FRP/ GRP) products, epoxy castings,
Our range caters to various industries such as electrical, thermal, construction, chemical, water treatment plants etc.
Electrical Transmission and Distribution equipment:
· Phase Barriers
· Dry type transformers Formers, core winding cylinders
· Dog bone and flat winding spacers and coil support blocks
· Epoxy insulators and bushing
· Drive rod insulators
· Epoxy spouts and housings
AC, DC motors and Generators:
· Coil support plates
· Insulation mounts and cable routing supports
· Insulation items for traction motors.
· Cable routings
· Fire retardant supports in metro’s and stations.
· Epoxy terminal boxes and terminal insulators.
· FRP/GRP settlers
· Angles and channels for supports
Civil and infrastructure
· FRP / GRP louvres
· FRP pergolas
· FRP channels.
Efficiently designed for meeting the functional requirements.
Fire retardant properties
· Superior electrical insulation properties
Superior Thermal behavior
· Excellent strength to weight ratio
· Superior mechanical strength compared to conventional materials such as thermoplastics, steel and aluminium.
Low thermal conductivity
· High corrosion resistance especially for marine and water treatment applications.
· Superior Electrical resistance especially for electrical transmission and distribution equipment.
Esteemed clientele comprising
· Kirloskar Electric
· The Mysore Electrical Industries
· Compton Greaves.
· TOSHIBA &125 plus customers & many overseas customers.
Some of the reasons which have enabled us to have a strong foothold in the market are:
· Ability to design, develop and manufacture new customized products.
· State of the art infrastructure
· In house test lab
· Highly experienced and trained manpower.
· Process oriented manufacturing.
· All types of FRP /GRP products under one roof.
· Long experience of manufacturing more than 5000 different types of products.